STOKED Fly Fishing Rod Guideline, a new series of 2020; it is considered an entry level rods that totally change the game level !
The Stoked fly rods series also feature many of the same eco-friendly components as the Elevation, a good incentive for the environmentally cautious angler.
Furthermore, these fly rods are light and responsive with an action and feel that is associated with rods at a much higher level of performance and price; finally, the action is medium / fast with a sensitive and stable tip; the bend is progressive down the blank.
ECO – FRIENDLY
- the blank: green olive with silver flakes.
- the butt: without rubber reinforcement, good to reduce the quantity of epoxy resin.
- reel seat: clear anodized, without chrome (lead) or paint in the anodizing bath.
- the glue: completely ecologic; the excess is reduced, without using toxic elements
- the guides: very light chrome process without using lead.
- the rod tubes are made of recycable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes.
- Stoked 8’6 #4, 9′ # 5 / 6: the #4 and #5 are typical all-round fly rods; good for dry flies, nymphs and light streamers. The #6 is the right choice for bigger trout and bigger flies.
- Stoked 9′ # 7 / 8 / 9: Typical fly rods for the heavier fishing, for example trout, pike, salmon, seatrout and bonefish.
- Stoked 9’6″ # 6 / 7 / 8: these fly rods are a great between length and weight; the slightly longer rod vs a 9ft gives better reach in the river, and height when deep wading or fishing from a boat or float tube.
- Stoked 10′ # 6 / 7: these fly rods are the favorite length for classic lake fishing from boat and bank.
The GUIDELINE warranty guarantees the repair or replacement of the product in the event of manufacturing defects in the presence of the receipt