WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded on your computer, or on other navigation-enabled devices such as your smartphone or tablet, when you visit a website. To learn more – please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
These cookies identify the user during his session on the website and allow his interaction with it. They are deleted from the system
once the session is over, i.e. once the browser is closed, they are therefore temporary.
These are cookies that are stored on your hard drive or device until you delete them or when they reach their expiration date.
The storage time will depend on the lifetime of the cookie and on the settings of your browser.
Other categories of cookies are: technical, profiling and third party cookies.
The technical cookies used by this site, i.e. those that have the function of allowing activities closely related to to the functioning of the site itself, can be grouped into three types:
1) Necessary or browsing cookies: these are cookies for internal use, essential for the basic operation of our site, such as those that allow access to the site as a registered user and that allow you to remain connected to the site as a registered user. The de-installation of these cookies prevents the proper functioning of some features and services offered by our site.
2) Cookies analytics: These are cookies that we and third parties use (see Third Party Cookies Analytics) to collect information and statistics anonymously about how users interact with the site, providing information about the areas visited, time spent or number of clicks made on a specific page. This information allows us to improve our
performance as well as to avoid fraud and improve the security of our website.
3) Third Party Analytics Cookies
Third-party services used by this website:Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
The Site uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’).
This service is used to collect statistical data that allows us to improve the experience of the users of the website.
Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ to collect and analyse information in aggregate form about how users interact with the website (e.g. most visited pages, geographical location of the users, etc.).
Google stores the information collected on its servers in the United States. The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the policy available at the following link:
You can deactivate Google Analytics by installing the opt-out add-on provided by Google on your browser:
Like a River Srl does not use profiling cookies
How do I monitor and delete cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies, but normally you can change your browser settings to refuse
cookies, disable existing cookies or simply be informed when a new cookie is sent to your device.
Please note that if you refuse or disable cookies, some of the website features may be lost. If you use different devices to view and access the website, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, etc., you should ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to your cookie preferences. For example, you can find information on how to do this in the browsers you use: (links to some of the most widely used are attached below):
Specific disclosures may be provided on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy.
DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the website www.likeariver.it is Like a River Srl Via Guadiana, 10 – 42124 Reggio Emilia Italy in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, Tel/Phone 0522 944041, e-mail: email@example.com
DATA PROCESSOR, The list of the data processor pursuant to Articles 4 and 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the head office in Via Guadiana, 10 – 42124 Reggio Emilia, Italy.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
we collect and on the specific context in which they are collected. Like a River Srl may process your personal data in the following cases:
- When we have to execute a contract with you
- When you gave us your consent to do this.
- The treatment is in our legitimate interests and is not above your rights
- For processing payments
- To comply with the law
TO WHOM WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data in their capacity as data processors (art. 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679) and/or as people acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processor (art. 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679), for the purposes listed above. Precisely, the data will be communicated to: – the sales/distribution network in the territory; – subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail);
– studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy;
– competent authorities to fulfil legal obligations and/or provisions of the public authorities, upon request;
– in the case of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may eventually be transmitted to commercial information companies for the evaluation of solvency and habits
of payment and/or to entities for debt collection purposes.
The entities belonging to the above categories are responsible for the processing of data, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers.
The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or at the headquarters of Like a River Srl Via Guadiana, 10 – 42124
Reggio Emilia Italy
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with related purposes mentioned above. The data will be transferred in accordance with Article 44
- General principle for transfer; Article 45
- Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46
- Transfer subject to appropriate safeguards, in particular data will be transferred:
- to third countries or international organisations for which the Commission has intervened with an assessment of adequacy (Art. 45 EU Reg. 2016/679)
- to third countries or international organisations which have provided adequate safeguards and in which the person concerned has enforceable rights and effective means of redress (Art. 46 EU Reg. 2016/679, including with contract terms and other provisions referred to in Article 46(3))
- to third countries or international organisations on the basis of binding corporate rules for companies belonging to the same group of companies (Art. 47 EU Reg. 2016/679)
- to third countries international organisations on the basis of derogations in specific situations (Art. 49 EU Reg. 2016/679)
The interested party can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WE WILL RETAIN YOUR DATA OR CRITERIA TO DETERMINE THE PERIOD
to apply our agreements and our legal policies. We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally stored for a shorter period of time, except when these data are used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of the service, or we are obliged to retain them by law for longer periods of time.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights as set out in EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com and writing to the registered office of the
Data controller indicated above.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (art. 15), rectification (art. 16) or deletion (art. 17) of the same, or the the restriction of processing (Article 18) or to oppose processing based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
Withdrawal of consent. Processing has no legal basis in consent but in the legitimate interest. If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation; To oppose the processing and to exercise other rights
you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority; the communication of personal data is not an obligation. You are free to provide the personal data in the dedicated areas of the site. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller. There is no existence of
an automated decision-making process.
I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS
For further information on this policy or on any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact directly the references indicated in the section “Who will process my data”. For more information you can send e-mails to email@example.com
Date of update 20.07.2018