Black Hole® Cube Medium 6L – Patagonia
28,00€ – 40,00€
- recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- large grab handle
- updated plastic zipper sliders for corrosion near saltwater
- weight: 200 g (7.1 oz)
- dimension: 12.25″ x 6.75″ x 4.5″
- capacity: 6L (366 cu in)
The Patagonia Black Hole® Cube Medium 6L is made with a burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric and 100% recycled polyester lining.
This durable gear cube has a simple design that plays a big role when it comes to organizing your gear; is equipped with a simple zip-opening design, an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags and a large, glove-friendly grab handle.
Finally, this Patagonia Black Hole® Cube Medium 6 is made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Materials and Quality
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
If you are not satisfied with the product when you receive it, or its performance does not meet your expectations, return it to the Like a River store or contact Patagonia for repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable price.